Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Work gallery (till 15/11/2011)

Well, here are my finished work's, these all made only with 3DS Max 2011.

Let's start from the beggining:

My first 3 job's were made using the basis techniques (spheres, boxes etc.) to get used to the software, interface etc. The references I've found using the google search. (sorry but I can't remember where at the moment).




Later on I decided to make Bender character from Futurama cartoon, here you have an outcome. Bare in mind this is only the second month of using the software, without any knowlegde from before.



And then I found a superb web page with tutorial's, www.tutorial-z.com and then the thing's started to improve. Using the tutorial's from this web page I made the model below.



And after making the Audi TT, I decided to make my own car and I've decided to make this using the techniques learned in that time.



At the moment I'm working on my Horse project. I will post it later on .

Thank's for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I believe i am the first person to comment on your website, and i must say, you are very good and getting a good start in modeling. I am also a noobie too and was redirected here from tutorial z forums.

    Your modeling is spectacular, but i believe you should start learning rendering techniches to make ur models bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thanks for the first comment on my blog :)

    I really apreciate that :)

    Yes I need to improve my rendering, but you know, 1 peace at the time :) Little by little and I will figure out something.

    I know some basic techniques in vray, but it's a little dificult, when I will finish my project on the heads I will try to make an awesome render there. We'll see how it will go :)

    Anyway, thanks a lot, for your opinion !!

    ReplyDelete