Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2011

General Information about me

Hi Guys,

First of all, if you're reading this I want to thank you for visiting my blog. I hope it will be a worth wile to read.

I will start from the basic information, my name is Artur and I come from Lithuania (a small country near the baltic sea). At the moment I live in Spain, near the sea as well, small town called Moncofa, prov. Castellon.

In the comunity forums I'm known as rojito or shmykis. Depend's what language is in the forum or community, because for Spanish speaking people is quite difficult to pronounce my main nickname shmykis.

In the summer of 2011 I've decided to start learning 3Ds Max software from Autodesk, from the chieldhood I was into cartoon's etc. So just wanted to try how it goes and how the proccess is done. And, to tell you the truth, I felt in love with it. Since then I don't do anything else in my free time.

In my next post I will make a small gallery of my work's.

No comments:

Post a Comment